WELCOME TO MY WEBSITEHere are some things to think about.
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could lay out your instructions for your own care in the event of your disability so your family wouldn’t have to make those tough decisions on their own, and then perhaps feel guilty about it for the rest of their lives?
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could prevent attorneys from taking 3% of your gross estate when it is transferred to your loved ones upon your death?
- Wouldn’t it be great if your spouse could live comfortably on your estate after you are gone without fear of losing it to a lawsuit, new spouse, or nursing home?
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could leave your assets to your family in such a way that in a divorce your child’s spouse couldn’t touch it, let alone take it?
- Don’t you wish that people only died after their children have become competent adults? But since they don’t, wouldn’t it be great if you could leave detailed instructions for raising those minor children, including how to, or how not to, spend their inheritance?
- Wouldn’t it be great if the assets you leave to your children could be insulated from lawsuits filed against your child?
- And, wouldn’t it be great if you could save as much in estate and death taxes as possible?
- You can. All of it.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could make an appointment for next week and one week later sign your family trust? You can.
Just give me a call at (949) 770-4271, or Email me
Attorney At Law